Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

LAUNCH DATE









SCROLL DOWN FOR DT CALL INFO






Jackson's Digital Expressions Challenge Blog will officially launch on Monday, April 9, 2012. We will reveal our Design Team, have a week long blog hop with wonderful prizes, and of course launch our inaugural challenge.


We are all so excited to be a part of this journey.  Robert is a wonderful artist and a truly nice person.  We know that the artist in the crafting community will give him a warm and exciting welcome into the world of papercrafting.

See ya in a couple of weeks,
Chana, DT Coordinator

PS:  Keep watching our site.  You never know .....

9 comments:

Trina said...

I know you will all do a wonderful job!

Nitasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nitasha said...

Can't wait to check out the hop!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow I just found this sit by Mr. RJ. I'm so happy for Robert this is supper cool and can’t wait to join and support you all. Blessing AJ!

Sharon Sutton said...

I know this is going to be an amazing site with the amazing digital images of Mr. Jackson and all the talented people I see so far on the team! I look forward to participating in any events that are posted.

Scrappin Sista said...

I am super excited and honored to be a part of this blog, I am so looking forward to creating with Robert's wonderful creations and sharing them with all of you!! It's going to be fun, Can't wait for the launch!!!!!
Alice B.

MrsPink1 said...

I was wondering where Mr. Jackson was off to. Kinda lost track of you. I can't wait for the launch.

Cyndi!
Royal Scrap Club

grandmaplenty said...

I'm looking forward to checking it out!

Renee Collier said...

I'm already impressed! Can't wait to see what you all come up with.